Suitable for students from Pre-Primary to Year 12 and education support groups
• Three structured visits per year: Feature exhibitions, Action Stations, Discoverland
(for primary students):
Feature exhibitions and Secondary Challenges (for secondary students)
• Unlimited entry to Scitech's exhibition galleries
• Preferential notification of special events and programs
Not recommended for education support groups.
• Silver membership, plus:
• One visit to the Horizon - the Planetarium
• One visit to the CSIRO Lab (max two hour visit)
Not recommended for education support groups or regional schools.
• Gold membership, plus:
• One Outreach Spacedome OR one Outreach science show (minimum 60 students)
Please note that charges apply for less than 60 students booking a Spacedome or science show
• One professional learning workshop at Scitech (for every 60 student membership)
Scitech’s mission is to increase interest and participation by Western Australians in science and technology. Our extensive range of galleries, interactive exhibits, shows and facilities are designed to make science an inspiring and exciting experience.
Scitech's mission is to increase awareness, interest, capability and participation by all Western Australians in science, technology, engineering and mathematics