Put yourself in the Formula One hot seat and make your way around a racetrack to unravel the cutting-edge science and technology behind motor sports.
SPEED: Science in Motion investigates the technology of Formula One auto racing, from physics and engineering to human endurance and biology.
Taking the form of a race track complete with pit lane, workshop and physical testing environments, exciting and hands-on exhibits will challenge visitors to explore the fascinating science of speed.
SPEED: Science in Motion will question and entertain, plus inform and delight in an enthralling look at speed and the science that has lifted auto racing into the highest echelons of modern technology.
- 17 exhibits in 2 x 40ft containers
- Floor area: 400 – 600 square metres (4,300 – 6,500 square feet)
- Ceiling height: minimum 3 metres (10 feet), optimum 4 metres (13 feet)
- Power: 240v to 120v electricity supply
- Marketing and Education supplies
- Transit insurance
- Exhibition installation/dismantling
- Ages 5 to 12 years and their families.
- School groups
- Tour groups