Mix and Make – Chemical Sciences Show
Science can happen in all sorts of places. From the kitchen to the bathroom, students explore what happens when we combine different things – both following a recipe and making up some of their own.
It’s a fun and lively show, mixing explanation with interactive demonstrations to showcase different scientific processes. And just how relevant science is to everyday life.
Early Years Learning Framework Outcomes
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
Western Australian Curriculum links
- Science Inquiry Skills: Questioning and predicting, Planning and Conducting, and Communicating
- Science Understanding: Chemical sciences
- Science as a Human Endeavour
Kindergarten – Year 3
Read more if you’re interested in a workshop with this show.
Before you book, read more about pricing, visit information, terms & conditions and public liability.
Not part of a school? Book Scitech to Visit You. Scitech also visits childcare centres and libraries.