Move It! – Physical Sciences Show and Workshop
Playing with toys leads to all sorts of amazing science experiments. Question, predict and test as we learn about motion using the best scientific equipment of all: from the toy box!
It’s a fun and lively show, mixing explanation with interactive demonstrations to showcase different scientific processes. And just how relevant science is to everyday life.
Can we change how something moves? Students try their hand at predicting and testing with toy cars and a variety of ramps.
Early Years Learning Framework Outcomes
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
Western Australian Curriculum links
- Science Inquiry Skills: Questioning and predicting, Planning and Conducting, Evaluating, and Communicating
- Science Understanding: Physical sciences
- Science as a Human Endeavour
Show: 30 minutes
Workshop: 30 minutes
Kindergarten – Year 3
Before you book, read more about pricing, visit information, terms & conditions and public liability.
Not part of a school? Book Scitech to Visit You. Scitech also visits childcare centres and libraries.