Move It! – Physical Sciences Show
Playing with toys leads to all sorts of amazing science experiments. Question, predict and test as we learn about motion using the best scientific equipment of all: from the toy box!
It’s a fun and lively show, mixing explanation with interactive demonstrations to showcase different scientific processes. And just how relevant science is to everyday life.
Early Years Learning Framework Outcomes
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
Western Australian Curriculum links
- Science Inquiry Skills: Questioning and predicting, Planning and Conducting, Evaluating, and Communicating
- Science Understanding: Physical sciences
- Science as a Human Endeavour
Kindergarten – Year 3
Read more if you’re interested in a workshop with this show.
Before you book, read more about pricing, visit information, terms & conditions and public liability.
Not part of a school? Book Scitech to Visit You. Scitech also visits childcare centres and libraries.