Party Animals – Biological Sciences Show
A group of animals threw a party at your school last night! Can we figure out who was there by looking at the clues they left behind? Put on your detective hats and solve the mystery through science.
It’s a fun and lively show, mixing explanation with interactive demonstrations to showcase different scientific processes. And just how relevant science is to everyday life.
Early Years Learning Framework Outcomes
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
Western Australian Curriculum links
- Science Inquiry Skills: Questioning and predicting, Planning and Conducting, and Communicating
- Science Understanding: Biological sciences
- Science as a Human Endeavour
Kindergarten – Year 3
Read more if you’re interested in a workshop with this show.
Before you book, read more about pricing, visit information, terms & conditions and public liability.
Not part of a school? Book Scitech to Visit You. Scitech also visits childcare centres and libraries.