Day and Night – Earth and Space Sciences Show and Workshop
Journey through our day time sky as it makes the exciting change into night. What’s different? Why do we have day and night? What can we observe and learn about together?
Tinker and experiment in building a shelter from the weather – we’ll make our own wild, windy day to test it out!
Early Years Learning Framework Outcomes
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
Western Australian Curriculum links
- Science Inquiry Skills: Questioning and predicting, Planning and Conducting, Evaluating, and Communicating
- Science Understanding: Earth and Space sciences
- Science as a Human Endeavour
Show: 30 minutes
Workshop: 30 minutes
Kindergarten – Year 3
Before you book, read more about pricing, visit information, terms & conditions and public liability.
Not part of a school? Book Scitech to Visit You. Scitech also visits childcare centres and libraries.