Members not only get year-round free access to Scitech, they also receive free entry to partner science centres in Australia and around the world.
- Museums Victoria (Melbourne Museum, Scienceworks and Immigration Museum) – Victoria
- Discovery Science and Technology Centre Bendigo – Victoria
- Powerhouse Museum Sydney – NSW
- Science Space (Science Centre and Planetarium Wollongong) – NSW
- Questacon: The National Science and Technology Centre – Canberra
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre – Queensland
- SparkLab, Queensland Museum – Brisbane
Travel and science have something in common – they both broaden the mind. We’ve partnered with a number of local and global science centres, so Scitech members are eligible for free general admission to over 200 centres around the world. It’s called the Association of Science-Technology Centers Travel Passport Program. If you’re planning on an overseas trip, and looking to expand your science mind while you’re there, make sure you add them to your itinerary before you go.