Getting to Scitech
Catch the train one stop to ‘City West’ from the Perth City train station on the Fremantle line.
Catch the free green CAT bus service and get off at stops 10 or 12 (City West Station). Visit Transperth to check timetables and plan your journey.
From Friday 14 December, Science Centre visitors will now need to purchase a $5 all day parking ticket. To buy your $5 all day ticket:
• Park your car in one of the available parking bays
• Make note of your licence plate number (we recommend taking a photo of it)
• Head upstairs to the Scitech Centre and purchase your ticket
• Go to one of the three parking machines inside City West, purchase your $5 all day ticket and register your license plate number
• Ticket machines are located outside the CSIRO Lab on Level 1, or near the Ground Floor Scitech ticket desk
Payment can be made via card (tap-n-go) or with coins. One hour FREE parking will continue to be available at the Centre, but you’ll still need to register your car in the car park. By following these simple steps, you will avoid paying $25 for the day when purchasing your ticket downstairs in the carpark.
Train travel - Scitech is located near the City West train station (Fremantle line), or a 20-minute walk from the Leederville train station (Joondalup line). Contact Transperth staff to organise low cost options for your transport.
Make your next corporate or social function unforgettable with our spectacular venue, available for exclusive after-hours hire.