Go undercover and enter a world of coded messages and satellite surveillance as you take on the role of a secret agent in Top Secret: Licence to Spy.
Based around a James Bond-style fantasy of exotic locations, high-tech equipment and, of course, a mystery to solve, Top Secret: Licence to Spy focuses on the science and technologyof spying and espionage.
This exhibition is an excellent vehicle for demonstrating how scientific thinking can be used to solve problems in many aspects of everyday life. Visitors also have the opportunity to use various espionage-related technologies, learn how they work and how they can be used in the wider world.
On arrival at the exhibition, visitors are presented with a scenario and six suspects. Armed with a Spy File, visitors are challenged with gathering intelligence from selected exhibits to uncover information on the suspects, leading them on a journey of discovery into the secret world of spies.
- 21 exhibits in 2 x 4ft containers
- Floor area: 400 – 600 square metres (4,300 – 6,500 square feet)
- Ceiling height: minimum 3 metres (10 feet), optimum 4 metres (13 feet)
- Power: 240v to 120v electricity supply
- Marketing and Education supplies
- Transit insurance
- Exhibition installation/dismantling
- Ages 5 to 12 years and their families.
- School groups
- Tour groups
- Problem solving