Raise money for your school
School fundraising at Scitech is a great way to make extra funds in a fresh, fun, dynamic environment.
With the Scitech Venue Package, you can invite up to 600 students and family members from your school to an exclusive after-hours event. The package includes private access to Scitech’s exhibition spaces and live shows in the Chevron Science Theatre.
How Scitech fundraising event hire works
- set a ticket price for your school community
- bring in your own catering to make additional money on the night
- organise door prizes, raffles or additional activities to maximise your fundraising efforts
- we charge a flat price to hire the venue for a minimum three-hour event (plus 30 minutes either side for set-up and pack-down).
With tips and advice to help you organise your Scitech fundraiser, including ticket and poster templates, we’ll help you maximise your fundraising while amplifying the fun. And with friendly Scitech staff on-hand to help out with the logistics, you can focus on sharing the inspiration and creating unforgettable experiences for your guests.
School Fundraisers Package
A standard School Fundraisers Package runs at four hours for up to 300 guests. This includes three hours of event time, science theatre show(s) performed by our science communicators, and 30 minutes either side of the event for set-up and pack-down. Bigger crowd? No problem. For an additional charge, you can add guests – up to a maximum of 600 people.
The discounted School Fundraisers Package price is $2,000.
You can also add the Dome Package (Scitech Planetarium plus Planetarium foyer) to your fundraising event venue hire for an additional $500.
This add-on covers:
- extra venue spaces
- an expert Planetarium presenter on the night
- and the use of the Planetarium for shows (up to three shows in one night) or for private theatre presentations.
Our school hosted our first Scitech fundraising night last night! It was AWESOME!!!! Thank you to the wonderful, friendly, welcoming Scitech staff. You all made our event very easy and stress free. Our school community had a wonderful time and our P&C have received loads of lovely feedback. I can highly recommend this to any P&C looking for a fundraising event that is easy to organise, inclusive and inviting to the whole school community and profitable. We will definitely be back!!
Angela Holmes – Vic Park Primary P&C President