Scitech Planetarium’s mega 180-degree dome with surround sound and laser projection is the largest in the Southern Hemisphere. Relax into your reclining seat and immerse yourself in a symphony for the senses.
The world-class Perth Planetarium features a rotating schedule of events consisting of:
- an immersive, interactive, expert-led live show
- a professionally produced full-dome show, updated routinely.
Events on another level:
That’s not all, the Planetarium is also home to regular after-hours and special events.
Cost: Included in admission
Good to know:
- Entry to all shows is included in admission to Scitech.
- Suitable for ages 4 and up only.
- Visitors under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and drink must not be consumed during shows.
- Recording shows via mobile phones and photography is prohibited.
- Sessions last 45 minutes. For safety reasons, it is not possible to enter or re-enter a session after leaving. Please do not leave children unattended.
- Wheelchair accessible – space for four wheelchairs and carers.
- Dark during shows – ask the presenter if you need help.