Move objects with your mind, turn invisible, be mimicked by a robot and see augmented reality in action in Science Fiction, Science Future.
This visually compelling exhibition provides opportunities for creativity and innovation on a large scale. Engaging exhibits enable visitors to develop a deeper understanding of how science fiction ideas and concepts might become the science reality of tomorrow.
Science Fiction, Science Future engages visitors with exciting hands-on and full-body experiences incorporating robots, invisibility, mind control, holograms and augmented reality.
High-impact graphic panels convey information on medical technology, communication and transport and include links to science fiction films and pop-culture references.
With interactive, engaging exhibits that challenge the mind and body and a stunning visual environment, this exhibition sets the stage for a unique journey of science exploration, curiosity and discovery.
- 18 exhibits in 2 x 40ft containers
- Floor area: 400 – 600 square metres (4,300 – 6,500 square feet)
- Ceiling height: minimum 3 metres (10 feet), optimum 4 metres (13 feet)
- Power: 240v to 120v electricity supply
- Marketing and Education supplies
- Transit insurance
- Exhibition installation/dismantling
- Ages 5 to 12 years and their families.
- School groups
- Tour groups
- Medical technology