City Views is a place to relax, refresh and recharge, affording views of the Perth skyline. This bright, open area has plenty of tables and chairs for you to sit and ponder the wonders of our Universe while having a bite to eat.
There’s a water fountain and vending machines if you need a pick-me-up during your visit. And throughout the school holidays, you’ll find a coffee cart and other food / drink pop-ups too.
- water fountain
- bag storage (shelves, not lockers – we don’t have secure bag storage or a bag drop)
- tables and chairs
- vending machines
- coffee cart / other pop-ups during holidays.
- binoculars – explore the Perth skyline from afar
- The Visible Hive – an incredible indoor beehive where you can watch nature at work, it’s one of our most famous exhibits for a reason. Watch our industrious bees and learn about their role in food production as you enjoy your break.
Good to know:
- During school days City Views will be shared with students having their lunch break.
City Views Details
Food and drink allowed
Proudly brought to you by