Reciprocal Benefits = Free entry
If being a member of Scitech wasn’t benefit enough, a simple flash of your membership card grants you free entry to a number of our partner science centres across Australia and the rest of the world.
Where will you go first?
You’ll receive free entry into the following Australian Science Centres and Museums:
- Museums Victoria (Melbourne Museum, Scienceworks and Immigration Museum) – Victoria
- Discovery Science and Technology Centre Bendigo – Victoria
- Powerhouse Museum Sydney – NSW
- Science Space (Science Centre and Planetarium Wollongong) – NSW
- Questacon: The National Science and Technology Centre – Canberra
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre – Queensland
- Central Highlands Science Centre – Queensland
- SparkLab, Queensland Museum – Brisbane.
Travel and science have something in common – they both broaden the mind. We’ve partnered with a number of local and global science centres, so Scitech members are eligible for free general admission to over 200 centres around the world.
It’s called the Association of Science-Technology Centers Travel Passport Program. If you’re planning on an overseas trip, and looking to expand your science mind while you’re there, make sure you add them to your itinerary before you go.
And be sure to phone ahead, as all reciprocal benefits are subject to change without advance notice.