A show that is so cool it’s freezing! Our presenters will amaze and delight in a show that uses liquid nitrogen to create surprising visual and physical effects.
We’ll take the temperature down to -196°C and explore the effects of temperature change on states of matter.
Discover what happens when liquids boil or freeze and how freezing can alter the properties of different solids, liquids and even gases!
Show times subject to change.
Good to know
- Entry to all shows is included in admission to Scitech.
- It is possible to leave at any time for any reason.
- Do not leave your seats for any other reason than to leave.
- Earmuffs are available for loud noises.
- Mobile phones on silent.
- Children are not to be left unattended.
Science Theatre View Map
Food and drink not allowed