Our eyes are great for looking at the universe. Or are they?
Discover how astronomers capture light beyond the range of human vision to unlock the secrets of the universe and learn about the largest telescope in the world being built right here in Western Australia — the Square Kilometre Array.
Show times subject to change.
Light Universe Details
Food and drink not allowed
Good to know
• Entry to all shows is included in admission to Scitech.
• Visitors under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Use of mobile phones, electronic devices and photography are prohibited inside the Planetarium.
• For safety reasons, it is not possible to enter or re-enter a session after leaving. Please do not leave children unattended.
• Wheelchair accessible – space for four wheelchairs and carers.
• It's dark during shows. Ask the presenter if you need help.