Search and rescue operations take place every minute, every hour, every day, all around the world. From the air to the sea and on land, responsive operations are lifelines to many people in times of need. But what does a rescue scenario really involve?
Rescue! allows visitors to engage with exciting hands-on and full-body experiences such as firefighting, surf rescue and sea life survival, whilst comprehensive graphic panels communicate the technology and techniques that rescuers use.
The exhibition design is real, relevant and interactive, and offers visitors a unique experience for those who dare to enter the earthquake-damaged entrance. Captivating exhibits throw visitors straight into the thrall of emergency scenarios and encourage participation with all ages.
Rescue! is designed to engage visitors of all ages with science and technology that is both credible and relevant to everyday life.
- 17 exhibits in 2 x 40ft containers
- Floor area: 400 – 600 square metres (4,300 – 6,500 square feet)
- Ceiling height: minimum 3 metres (10 feet), optimum 4 metres (13 feet)
- Power: 240v to 120v electricity supply
- Marketing and Education supplies
- Installation manual
- Ages 5 to 12 years and their families.
- School groups
- Tour groups
- Problem Solving