It’s the 50th anniversary of Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon” album!
Celebrate the iconic album at Scitech’s Planetarium through a truly immersive, full-dome and surround sound show, played out to 42 minutes of The Dark Side Of The Moon album.
Each song has a different theme; some futuristically looking forward and some a retro acknowledgment to Pink Floyd’s visual history, all relating to a time and space experience, embracing up to the minute technology that only a planetarium can offer. A truly immersive and all-encompassing surround sound and visual treat that will transcend reality and take you way beyond the realms of 2D experience.
Cost: $50 (Adults and 16+)
Scitech member cost: $40 (Adults and 16+)
Dates: Thursday 15 & 22 June 2023
Times: 5.00pm (16+*), 6.45pm (18+), 8.15pm (18+)
Duration: 45 minutes
Where: The Scitech Planetarium
The 5pm show is 16+* (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult). However, the 6.45pm and 8.15pm shows are strictly 18+.
NSC Creative have led the visual production efforts, working closely with Pink Floyd’s long time creative collaborator Aubrey Powell from Hipgnosis.
Good to know
- This show is not a Scitech product.
- This show features strobe light effects and can be vertigo inducing at times.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- IDs must be shown upon arrival.
- Proof of valid Scitech membership must be shown.
- There will be an onsite bar.
- No food permitted in the Scitech Planetarium.
- No late comers will be admitted – please arrive 15 minutes prior to show time.
- Share this Event
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
15 & 22 June 2023
5.00pm, 6.45pm, 8.15pm
Scitech Planetarium View Map
16+ & 18+ sessions
$40 Join Now
Pink Floyd’s “The Dark Side of the Moon” – 50th Anniversary
Scitech Member Discount
No food or drink in the Scitech Planetarium