Fasten your seatbelts, stow your tray table and ensure your seat is in the upright position, because Scitech’s exhibition Going Places is about to land and it’s sure to be an exciting ride!
Going Places is an interactive exhibition that explores the technology humans have developed for travel. If you have ever wanted to pilot an airship, ride on a hovercraft, or race a recumbent bike, now is your chance!
As well as exploring the technology that gets us around every day, visitors will also be able to predict what future transport modes we may one day be using.
The exhibition covers many different aspects of transport, including the movement of people and goods, land, sea and air options and technological solutions to make transport possible, easier or more efficient.
Going Places explores many areas of physics and technology, as well as dealing in personal or human interest areas of transportation and the logistics of moving goods from one place to another.
Please note: this exhibition comes in two languages: English and Spanish
- 17 exhibits in 2 x 40ft containers
- floor area: 400 – 600 square metres (4,300 – 6,500 square feet)
- minimum ceiling height: 3 metres (10 feet), optimal height 4 metres (13 feet)
- Power: 240v to 120v electricity supply
- Marketing and Education supplies
- Transit insurance
- Exhibition installation/dismantling
- Ages 5 to 12 years and their families.
- School groups
- Tour groups