Go on a ‘School Safari’ to explore environments and habitats while collecting and examining the needs of living things with the included lessons.
Each kit is packed full of all the equipment and teaching resources needed to run a whole term of themed activities.
Each lesson is linked to the Western Australian Curriculum and by completing every lesson in your kit, your students will cover every Science Understanding achievement for their particular year level in that topic. The kits also give plenty of opportunities to improve Science Inquiry skills and to explore Science as a Human Endeavour.
Students also have opportunities to design and plan their own investigations. You will also receive a full set of the teaching resources on a USB that you can keep after the hire finishes.
With the Chemical Sciences Kit, students can:
- Investigate what defines a living thing and classify animals according to their features.
- Explore the needs of living things and what happens when environments change.
- Observe important features of plants and animals.
- Explore human life stages through role play.
- Go on a ‘School Safari’ and explore environments and habitats
- Collect and examining living things and once living things.
- Grow and study real mealworms and mould and examine plants as they develop from seeds.
- Design ‘new’ plants and animals suited to their environment and dissect owl pellets.
Pre Primary – Year 6