As a not-for-profit organisation, we’re reliant on the generosity of our government, education, corporate and community partners. Because of their long-term investment and support, we’re able to do more, reach further, engage minds, inspire imaginations and enable STEM long into the future.
Alongside the ongoing support of the Government of Western Australia, through the Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation, every one of our partners helps us:
- offer our free school access program to students in the metro region
- inspire teachers and students by visiting every school in the state every three years
- deliver our Aboriginal Education Program, supporting regional and remote communities
- cutting edge professional learning programs supporting classroom teachers
- and support regional science hubs to prosper, through our Inspiring Australia program.
In supporting Scitech, every one of our partners can bask in the positivity of helping us transform lives, empower communities, diversify our economy and develop our future workforce.